[bksvol-discuss] Re: re-scan or fix was Re: Re: how to fix a book already in the collection

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:35:41 -0400

How many mistakes per page would it take for you to know? What kinds would they have to be? I would think the most serious mistakes would be missing or unintelligible words. After that, I'd do ranks spelling and see what that looked like.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>