[bksvol-discuss] Re: request for a page rescan

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:09:33 -0500

Hi Jamie!

If the library book is a different edition than Ellen's could she send you the text from the pages before and after the one she needs so that you could match up the text to give her the text that would be on page 180 if the pages between the two editions are different?

Debby

At 06:25 PM 9/16/2010, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote
Ellen, Amazon doesn't have a preview of this book or I would try to look at the page there.

I can get the book next week from the library if you still need page 180 by then.

The one I can get is ISBN 0525936084. Is that the one you have? The pages might not match up if it isn't.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading:  Miss Julia Renews Her Vows by Ann B. Ross
Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: <http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497>http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html

--
                                                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>