[bksvol-discuss] Re: request

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:25:59 -0400

rtf not brf please.

E.

At 01:22 PM 6/10/2009, you wrote:
Hi Kim,
I can help with this. Here's the most important tip; Don't save the file in Keyword formats, neither kwb nor kwt. Keep the book in its original brf format. If you let the BN turn the file into braille, there will be back-translation errors. You will have to do your editing in computer braille, which seems annoying at first but you can get used to it. If you need to know anything about computer braille, feel free to ask me or the list.
If you need some more coaching, you can write to me at
<mailto:hart0421@xxxxxxx>hart0421@xxxxxxx

Kellie

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4145 (20090610) __________