[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing question

Well I got the renewal e-mail today, telling me that my subscription would
expire in a month. If I renew before it expires, does it reset the
subscription date? In other words, I don't want to lose a month worth of
subscription just because I pay a month in advance.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com