[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing books you're validating

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 06:42:43 -0500

MMike,

Thanks for your message to Rose.  I have the same feeling:  it woulld be a
double shame if she abandons the book at this point.  Rose, like that old
adage says, "When you reach the end of the rope, tie and knot and hang on."
Please do not deprive students of a book done with your expertise in medical
terminology.

All the best,
Sue S.