[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing books you're validating

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:32:11 -0500

Hi, Rose! So sorry to hear about your father. Being that my own father is also seriously ill, I can truly empathize. No worries about taking a break from validating and trying again later. No one was trying to force the issue, we're really just trying to help you to figure out why that file won't upload for you. I would certainly hate for all of your hard work to be wasted.

I think Jake's and paula's suggestion to send the book to gustavo would be the best thing for you. That way, you don't have to worry about re-locating it on the Step 1 page. Take care, and many hugs and prayers!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>