[bksvol-discuss] renewing books you're validating

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

Rose's post of a while ago made me tremember that the
same thing happened to me when I first started
validating. So I thought, for the newbies, I'd mention
this:  If you count seven *including* the day you
download or renew, your book(s) will be renewed and
not released. Also, you can renew them a day or two
sooner if you want. And you can renew after midnight
on day six, which is the 7th day. I usually do that so
I have the book longer, though since we can keep on
renewing it doesn't really matter much.

HTH

http://mail.yahoo.com