[bksvol-discuss] Re: removing dashes with macros

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:28:52 -0700 (PDT)

I was going to write the same thing as Kellie.
Fortunately, I read more posts before responding to
you, Rose.

If you take an rtf file instead of a txt file, the
page breaks are probably there. But as Kellie says, if
you take a book you want to read, it's no big deal to
correct scannos or eliminate hyphens as you read
along. If you come across missing pages or pages or
words that are so scrambled you can't figure them out
you can ask here on the list for someone to get the
book and rescan that page, or put the word on the list
and have us guess what it might be. We've become very
good at that.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com