[bksvol-discuss] Re: removing dashes with macros

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:10:58 -0700

After all this discussion along with the page break discussion, I wonder
if I will ever actually validate a book, sounds like a massive project
even for the smallest of titles and I normally prefer reading long
books.

Oh, well, I once thought I could do some good here.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx