[bksvol-discuss] remove from scan list.

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:08:08 -0400

Cindy

You can remove Vanished by Karen Robards from the scan list. It's now part of the library. Sorry if the decision was to not do this on the list any more. Frankly I got tired of reading all the messages and gave up on the discussion.
Denise T.
At 10:25 PM 9/14/2009, you wrote:
Hi Grace,

How about that guy who made history by climbing a mountain? Can't think of his name or the name of the book, though.

Good to see you on the list.  (smile)

Sue S.