[bksvol-discuss] Re: remind me please who to send books to?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 22:05:51 -0500

Dear Charisma,

Yes, your additional information helped. I'm sorry but the book of quotes is really too long for me to undertake.

However Evan will be glad to scan The Evidence Never Lies for you. If you'd like to proofread it, that would be fine with him but he asked me to tell you he doesn't preproof his scans. If you aren't planning to proofread it I'll be happy to do so. This book is only 258 pages long, much more doable for Evan and you or Evan and me. Evan is so reliable. Sending this book to us will be faster than requesting it on the Wish list.

Taking a quick look at Bookshare's advanced search I had fun finding some books of quotes which might tide you over until you're able to get your book scanned including Pocket Book of Quotations, Quotations for Occasions, Bartlett's Familiar Quotations, Bartlett's book of Love Quotations and books of quotes on the bible, baseball, business, blackness, friendship, Shakespeare, Thoreau, Mother's, Music, patriotic, Samuel Pepys, (I love his) , Money and Wealth and Books and Reading. There were about 74 results when I typed Quotations into the title search box. Typing Quotes might bring up more. I'm going to download the text and BRF files for several of the books in this category Bookshare already has. As many books as I found, I think your book would be a fabulous addition. If a scanner doesn't volunteer for it, please put that title and any others you'd like on the wish list because then Bookshare might buy the books and scan them for you, benefitting all of us with converging interests.

Always with love,

Lissi

To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.