[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejection of Laguna Heat

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 18:25:51 -0700

Hi Denise,
Thanks so much for offering to check that for me. The title is Laguna Heat and the author is T. Jefferson Parker and the ISBN is 0-312-46434-7
Thanks again.

aBud
At 04:30 PM 4/5/2009, you wrote:
Bud,

Amazon has the "look inside" feature for this book (I'd double-check the
ISBN, though).  What 3 pages are in question and what is the ISBN of your
book?  I'd be happy to look on Amazon for you to verify that they are indeed
blank.

Denise