[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejection of Laguna Heat

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:06:18 -0400

Hi, Bud.
I'd send an e-mail to volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm guessing you'd want to contact Carrie about this but I'm not entirely sure so, to be safe, you should send an e-mail to the volunteer inbox. I know Bookshare keeps copies of the files, even after they're added to the collection, but I don't know if the same is true for rejected books. If they do, adding in the three missing pages shouldn't be a problem.
HTH,
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>