[bksvol-discuss] rejected two books.

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:02:54 -0500

I rejected two books marked for murder and silent protector. These books where
held for someone else but that person had their name taken off. The submitter
didn't hold down the book firmly and didn't leave their email address so I have
always thought this and maybe I am wrong but a lot of proof readers don't have
time to get a book where there is junk on every page where the submitter didn't
hold down the book so why proof readers take their time to clean up the books?
Yes we need to do that too but the submitters can do it too.