[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejected "Flash Flood" by Diann Mills

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:49:34 -0700

Hello Monica,

I have to agree with you. I truly understand there are those who will take
the extra time to work on tuff books and make them all they can be but I
have heard comments where when a validator is well within the guidelines get
somewhat negative feedback for following the guidelines. I know my standards
for scanning and validating have increased but still my early books did fall
in the stated guidelines.

Validating and scanning are like any skill. IF we had to be perfectionist
the first time we jumped in how many of us would have stayed.

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine