[bksvol-discuss] regarding the book I submitted

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:22:08 -0500

Hi folks. I appreciate all your feedback about whether or not to flag the book as adult content. I decided, since the book isn't littered with profanity, except for a small amount of sprinklings in very scattered places, and since there's nothing sexually explicit or terribly violent, except for Peart describing how one of his bandmates got the crap beat out of him after a concert, by some good-for-nothing security people, the book is an enjoyable read. Interestingly enough, Peart himself uses very little of the profanity found in this book, if any at all. The few instances of it I found were from people he quoted. Happy reading.

Shane