[bksvol-discuss] Re: recognition problem will be fixed

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:06:07 -0400

Oh, I wanted to get an opticbook because then I can scan and not destroy books, and I don't think my new Cannon scanner will work very well with Kurzweil, and yes, I do have a partition on my computer but for some reason I can't access it through the normal channels.

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>