[bksvol-discuss] Re: reasons for rejection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:59:01 -0700 (PDT)

If you'e right, Sue, that's good to know. I was under
the impression that the Comments space was for
scanners to put notes for validators, and that the
Comments didn't go with the book once it went into the
collection -- that the only way a reader would get to
see any comments would be if we added them to the long
synopsis. Of course, I haven't downloaded any books
from the collection.  Have you downloaded books from
the collection to read that have had comments?  If
what you say is the case, I'll be very happy.

Cindy

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide