[bksvol-discuss] Re: reasons for rejection

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:30:02 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the feedback. If the validators have a place to put the reason for rejection I would hope at they would always put it in there. It is very frustrating to the person who sends the book in to not know why it has been rejected. How can we get all the validators to put in that information?
Thanks.

Bud

Hi, Bud,

When I rejected a couple of books a while ago )not
yours) I noticed that one could write comments, so I
put the reasons. I don't know if the reasons for
rejection always have to come from the validator who
rejects or if yours came from the admdinistrators. As
you say, it would be nice to always have the reasons.
If it's something the administrators are now going to,
that's great. If it's something the validator should
do, perhaps your appreciation will remind validators
who reject to include the reasons why.

Cindy
- bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey gang, I got a reject notice today and it also
> gave the reason.  This is
> great if they're going to continue that.  Actually
> it said it was rejected
> because it was already in the list of books.   I'll
> have to check more
> carefully before I send a book in.  I think it's
> great that they give the
> reason now.
>
> Bud Schwab
> W 6 Z Y P