[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading a book rated "good"

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:26:46 -0800 (PST)

Jill,

From what I understand, you'd make the corrections and
then submit the book as a replacement, putting in the
comments section that it's a replacement for a
less-good copy and also putting BSO in front of the
title in the submission form so the administrators
notice it. There are several such books sitting in the
ad queue, but presumable eventually they'll get into
the collection, replacing Fair or Good copies (which
are rarely realy Good).

If I'm wrong, I'm sure Jake or Gerald or Kellie will
correct me. smile

Cindy