[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading a book rated fair

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:24:59 -0600

Someone was just confused. :-)
If you resubmit a book in rtf, or text which I wouldn't recommend, both the
daisy and BRF will be updated.  If a BRF is submitted as an improvement only
BRF will be improved.  The only reason for doing that is to fix the
translation errors that almost inevitably get in to the braille version,
even in forward translation from text to braille.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/