[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading 1776

I do the same thing. After recent discussions, though,
if the headers are correctly spelled, I leave them so
the stripper can do its work without deleting anything
else, but I put the page number on the line  below.
If a chapter starts on a new page, I put the word
chapter or something else on the top line so the
stripper will leave the Chapter title alone if it
starts with the word chapter.

Cindy