[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading 1776

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:35:13 -0700

Thank you and Gerald for correcting me. I wonder how I managed to download a "good" book. Actually all pages are there and page breaks don't seem to be a problem. It does say who submitted the book; obviously he thought the stripper would work but it didn't do so consistently. Since one would have to have the book on hand to make the corrections, I guess the validator can't be blamed either.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>