[bksvol-discuss] Re: read2go

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:16:58 -0500

There is a good FAQ on memory management.  Summarized, you hit the home button
twice to trigger recent apps, then press and hold one until they are jiggling
(not sure how voice over alerts you for that), then hit the minus in the upper
right corner of unneeded apps in memory.

Probably clear as mud, but there it is...  LOL

Valerie