[bksvol-discuss] Re: re3 questions f an old volunteer

Gerald and All:

Are you then saying that if on the download page it says validation toinls and
donedone someone tried to upload the book for going live and Gustavo kicked it
back because of publisher, copyright, etc.  and the donedone is how he found
the problem heS asking to cheack? Just curious!

Second, I have tried releasing and then tried to subsequently re-download the
book again at least 3 times.  Could someone check and see if it is just my
computer or if there actually is not a zipped file, please? Thanks in advance.

Reggie