[bksvol-discuss] Re: rank spelling

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:55:00 -0700

Nancy, You will need to use the edit command, alt-e to be able to read the word. You can add it to the dictionary or have it ignored throughout the document I think. In the case of proper names, most of us go to the properties listing and have Kurzweil ignore capitalized words. Since it doesn't recognize the proper names, this will bring your spelling accuracy up considerably. If you really do want the names in your ditionary, enter them and that's all you have to do. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "NANCY M HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>