[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions to ask during chat

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:36:29 -0500

Hi E,

The answers to those type of questions will depend on whether the Bookshare
staff chooses to respond or not! Of course, Jane and I wouldn't currently know
the answers to those questions any more than you would. I will note those type
of questions and hopefully we can learn the answer to them either today or at
some other time. Hope to see you there.

Susan