[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions on page numbering

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:10:26 -0800

Thank you Evan, Valerie & Mayrie!

Vivian

At 03:00 PM 11/22/2011 -0500, you wrote:
Hello Vivian,

Yes, the note will be part of the book. What I do is place the note in brackets, and write something like this: [SCANNER'S NOTE: The eight pages of image captions and descriptions between pages 320 and 321 have been moved to the end of the book.]

I always try to include everything I can from a book in my scans, so I would definitely not eliminate the image captions. If they're at the end of the book, then those who choose to read them can find them there, and those who would rather skip them can just stop reading before they get to them.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vivian Flores" <vivian@xxxxxxxx>