[bksvol-discuss] question regarding the positioning of information between title pages and main text

  • From: Rosie Morales <nothingbutlime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:18:03 -0500

Hi list members!

I remember reading somewhere in the new proofreading manual that books
with book jacket information, dedication, table of contents, and so on
be placed at the end of the book if no page numbers were on the
original scan so that the bookshare page numbering tool would be sure
to preserve page numbers. I have a book here that does not do this,
and I have seen other submissions that do not do this. Can someone
elaborate on this particular point for me? I'm a bit confused as per
how to proceed.

Thanks!
Rosie