[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re settings on OpticBook

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:05:00 -0500

Please also send Nan info on the software. I think she is using Fine Reader. It may be the software which needs setting rather than the scanner so page breaks get rendered.

Also, somebody who knows the software may know a way for her to add page breaks to the scans she has already created using the software and scanner.

E.

At 05:28 PM 12/17/2007, you wrote:
I understand I need to set my Plustek Opticbook scanner to settings that will format the books I scan according to Bookshare's rules. E suggested I post here to ask someone to drop me a note directly at hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx to tell me what those settings are.

Thanks for any hellp you can offer.  I seem to be batting zero around here.

--
Cordially,

Nan Hawthorne
www.nanhawthorne.com
Historical fiction blogs, books, and a Celtic music radio show!

http://www.eset.com