[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re kes books

  • From: Barbara Baker <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 03:31:48 -0800 (PST)

That is easy to solve. Have someone convert the .KES files to .RTF files for
Cindy. I would be happy to do it. "Grandma," just let me know what books you
want converted.

Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Cindy it is going to be tough for you to do this. Gustavo wants us to
include the title author and copyright as they appear on the scanned
page. He told me that when I called. He said to put that in the comments
section when re-uploading a kicked back book. I do not know how you could
see that not being able to access kes format.

E.
At 06:07 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
>If I download a kes book but don't convert it to
>anything (which I can't do)or make any changes to it,
>can I then upload it as a kes book or is it
>gobbledygook? If I can, then I try fixing the title
>and author and of Fulcanelli-unless someone with kes
>wants to do it. Elizabeth says the scan is fine.
>
>My library catalog shows the title as Fulcanelli,
>master alchemist: esoteric interpretation of the
>hermetic symbols of the Great Work
>
>and the author as Fulcanelli (pseud.)
>
>Amazon shows sthe title as Fulcanelli: Master
>Alchemist: Le Mystere des Cathedrales, Esoteric
>Intrepretation of the Hermetic Symbols of The Great
>Work (Le Mystere Des Cathedrales ... of the Hermetic
>Symbols of Great Work)
>
>book description: In 1926 the fabled alchemist
>Fulcanelli left his remarkable manuscript concerning
>the Hermetic Study of Gothic Cathedral Construction
>with a student. He than disappeared. The book decodes
>the symbology found upon and within the Gothic
>Cathedrals of Europe which have openly displayed the
>secrets of alchemy for 700 years.
>
>Unless there's something in the book, there is no
>copyright name or date. Someone with kes would have to
>download the book to check.
>
>Cindy
>
>Cindy

Barbara