[bksvol-discuss] question on ellipses

I'm really confused on what to do to make ellipses translate correctly into braille.

I thought we were supposed to treat an ellipsis like a word, with a space before it, three periods, and a space afterwards.

However, the current version of the volunteer manual says, "Make sure there are no spaces before the 3 periods."

Which is correct?

Judy s.