[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on credits

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:30:54 -0500

Congratulations Bob,

Actually I am one of those, who has always earned her membership through
credits.  Was a poor college student for years and now I am employed, have a
bank of credits, smile.

And still enjoy submitting.

You do start working on next year, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.