[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on credits

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 17:38:17 -0800

You are very kind Bob.

Yes, you continue to accrue credits that are unused after renewal.

Best regards,

Lisa

From: Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:34:27 -0600
To: bookshare volunteer discussion <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] question on credits

I now have enough credits from validating that my next year's subscription
is covered. What happens now, do I start working on the next year's
subscription?

If so, I'll bet there are some around here who have lifetime subscriptions
for their children.

Don't tell the bookshare staff, but I'd probably do this if they didn't pay
me, but the credits come in handy.

Bob
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead