[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on books appearing on the new books list again

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 22:21:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ellen,

After a proofreader put Wren's Quest in the rejection queue, I took a look at
it, and rejected it, due to all the garbage characters in it. You should have
gotten an email about it. Maybe the email went into your spam folder?

Anyway, I asked that you please fix up the book and resubmit it. The book
wasn't
replaced by a PQ copy.

Thanks! Carrie