[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on books appearing on the new books list again

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 13:13:55 -0600

I'd like to know an answer to this one, too. smile. I've noticed a few PQ books re-appear as new books as often as three or four times in a week.

Judy s.

Melissa Smith wrote:
I've noticed some books are reappearing on the list of new books, but both times they were PQ books. As an example, I downloaded a PQ version of Lydia Cooks From The Heart of Italy on Nov. 14, and It was on the list of new books again his morning. There appears to be only 1 copy in the collection. When this occurs, am I to assume that there was a problem with the original, and that the new copy is better, or is there something else going on. In this particular case, I haven't looked at the copy I downloaded on Nov. 14, yet to know if there were any issues.
Thanks,