[bksvol-discuss] Re: question from a new scanner

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:26:42 EDT

I scan them using Open Book and so they are in ark format to begin with.
After scanning and just before I submit them I convert them to RTF.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: question from a new scanner
Date:
5/8/2009 1:58:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Since we get them as RTF files, I don't change them.