[bksvol-discuss] question for Amber W.

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:57:09 -0400

Hey Amber,

I may be crazy here, but I have a memory of having gotten a book that I think you submitted. I don't remember the title or author, but it was something like A Solitary's Guide to Wicca, or some such, and it was not one of Scott Cunningham's books. But, I've searched booksahre under everything I could think of--Wicca-Witchcraft--Goddess--you name it, and haven't found it. I thought I had it on my Pc, but don't find it there either. If you have any idea what book I might be talking about, could you send me the title or author. And if you don't, well, I'll just assume I'm imagining things again. :)
Also, if You could, write me off-list, goodindo@xxxxxxxx

Thanks and take care,
Donna