[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about using Kurzweil to proof

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:50:09 -0700

Hi Ellen,

In the settings menu, there is a selection called "conversion".  Hit enter
on this, and under the option entitled "show settings for opening documents"
disable the option that says "split long pages."  Once you have chosen to
disable this setting, tab to "ok" and hit enter.  Once this is done,
remember to save these settings in your default settings file under the
"save settings" option in the settings menu.  If you do not save changes,
the settings will revert to splitting long pages which causes this problem.

I hope this helps.

Please ask if I've left anything unclear.

Mayrie

  _____