[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about the list of books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:37:09 -0400

Hi, Mike. It's true that if you click on the Download link, that will check
out the book for you, but you can click on the link for the book, then that
will take you to a second page where you can see the comment history and
more about the book. The link to actually download the book is on that
second page, so you're safe to click on the link for the book, anyway, to
check out more about a book without actually downloading it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.