[bksvol-discuss] question about the list of books

  • From: Mike Gorse <mgorse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:42:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

For anyone who was reading my posts on bookshare-discuss, I sent an email, and John replied within an hour or so and made me a volunteer! And only two of my scans are still waiting to be validated, so I guess one has been taken.

Is the list on the download page in any particular order by default? I'm wondering if the books near the top are the books most recently submitted or perhaps the books that have been in queue the longest (which would mean that most have been there for several months), so I'm wondering if it is better to validate books near the beginning or the end that no one seems to be taking.

Thanks,

-Mike G-
http://lightvortex.livejournal.com for my blog.