[bksvol-discuss] question about searching the site

  • From: Sheri Wells Jensen <swellsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:02:29 -0400

Good Morning, Folks,

Apologies for what might be a dumb question. Is there any way to search the Bookshare site by submitter of the book?
I'm asking because I used to have this handy piece of paper beside my computer on which I'd written a list of the books on my hard drive that I'd already submitted. I'm thinking that piece of paper is now on the bottom of my paper recycling basket and I'm loathed to go digging through all that mess to find it. *Please* don't tell me I have to search for each book individually on the site to find out if I've submitted it already!

I'm also starting to notice who submits and scans the kinds of things
I like to read, and searching by submitter would be a fun way to browse for books.

Thanks!
Peace,
Sheri W-J

-- "There are no bread crumbs here; we can't go back the way we came. Hold my hand; we'll skip along." Kim Barlow