From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 9:13 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] question about publisher

Hi:

I am validating a book that was published in Great Britain. My understanding
is that Bookshare cannot accept books that were published outside the U.S.,
Am I correct? On the page with the publisher info it does not mention the
U.S. at all. How have any of you handled this situation?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
*****
Grace