[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about publisher

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <jmu1942@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 00:05:55 -0600

My one validation success was published by the Oxford University Press but
it did mention the U.S. and in fact is catalogued at the Library of Congress
as well as in England.  If I had the book you have with no U.S. office and
no catalog number anywhere in the U.S., I wooould hold onto it until Monday
and mail oone of the management people at Bookshare offlist and ask aboout