[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about publisher

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:23:23 -0500

Can someone on bookshare staff tell me what the trouble is with Oxford History of Britain? I notice it is back on the step 1 page and once again the note says the title needs to be verified. I have already communicated with bookshare that the book with the title as given is being sold at Amazon. I have the copy I fixed up and the dates really needed a great deal of fixing up. Please let me know how I can get this fixed up copy into the new books list now that I have spent a great deal of time making it nice.

E.