Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:06 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: question about brain injury book

Sorry, Outlook crashed and did some strange things to a batch of emails.
Let me try again:

It can be helpful to note for the proofreader that there are many errors in
the original when you submit the book.

Unfortunately we are not free to change what we find in the print version
even if we see it is a typo.

On 7/13/11 8:52 AM, "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Charisma,
Er
It can be helpful to note for the proofreadthat there are many errors in
the original when you submit the book  are limited to but we limited to
not editing or correcting the text itself.

Scott

On 7/12/11 9:08 PM, "Charisma" <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have scanned, formatted, and proofed most of this book now (Coping
with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury) but I've discovered that as printed
it has way more errors than I recall from when I was able to read it.
I think I am up to 28 so far. That is a lot for a reader to deal with
but what can we do? Are we allowed to make a note at the beginning
that it has a zillion errors in the print version?

Shall I keep going and submit it? Will it be worth it?

Charisma

èº{.nÇ+‰·Ÿ®‰­†+%ŠËlzwZnV§IšŠ[hnK/¢Wb±Ë¬²·ª¹ë-~·ž–+-²Šà¦ëm…ì(­Û§²æìr¸›y¼¢¶Ç¥~)í…ë.n7œ¶X§y: zÖ¥ŠËh}«ÚŠV›•ç(šf§vÊn¶Ø^Š݅éio(­±é_Š{azË›ç-–)Þ

-----
No virus found in this message.