[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about brain injury book

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:06:00 -0700

Sorry, Outlook crashed and did some strange things to a batch of emails.
Let me try again:

It can be helpful to note for the proofreader that there are many errors in
the original when you submit the book.

Unfortunately we are not free to change what we find in the print version
even if we see it is a typo.