[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about braile translation

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 23:25:51 -0800

Hi. Can you send me the file off list? I'll take a look with the standard NFBTrans. I've never seen this before, but I generally back translate from .brf to plain text. I'm not sure why the quotes are missing unless there is something odd in the text file itself. Remember that WinNFBTrans is only a front end so quite possibly it could be the problem. Also, I have a couple other translators here I can look at, but unfortunately not Duxbury.