[bksvol-discuss] question about book with missing title page

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:04:28 -0600

Hi there. I just started volunteering about a week or two ago. I proofread my first book "The Truth Can Get You Killed" and it came back that the title page is missing. The first page contains the copyright info and Library of Congress publication data. Since I don't have a copy to scan, how do I fix this one? Do I need to recommend it for rejection?