[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about adman approval

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:10:05 -0500 (EST)

Lisa

Speaking as a fellow validator, my observation is that it is not a first
in, first out process.  I am sure that there is both some sort of
prioritization procedure as well as grouping titles.
There defintely is a backlog at this time as I too have validated books
some time back which are still awaiting final processing.
Be patient and they will eventually make it.
I have a feeling that Gustavo's plate is more than full at this moment,
and it certainly doesn't help him that some of his work of Monday
afternoon and Tuesday got rolled back due to the system restore.