[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about Faye Kellerman book

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:59:56 -0400

That would be great. I was hoping it would be on the best seller list also. I'm a fan. If you do scan it I'd be glad to proof it.

denise
At 02:46 PM 9/24/2009, you wrote:
Is someone planning to scan the latest Faye Kellerman book? I have a friend who is interested in it, and thought it might have been on the bestseller list, but it isn't. If no one plans to scan, I will see if I can find it. Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 to 9 eastern.
<http://www.radio360.us>www.radio360.us